Help with sales proposals
Be confident that all your technical proposals use a strategy to make you look like the supplier who can deliver the most compelling benefits. WIN A TENDER PROPOSAL
- Planning to win a major tender proposal
- Avoid lost opportunities
- Avoid wasted time and rework
- Avoid delays in planning and preparation
- Avoid missing vital details
- Avoid a struggle to look professional
- Win status as a favoured supplier
- Gain a model process and format you can use over and over
- Gain a model Cover Page, Covering Letter and Executive Summary
"Every contractor and supplier needs a high-grade model proposal to customise and present to target customers. The proposal could be for a one-time supply or for repeat orders as a favoured supplier." - Tom Evison, Tendering Specialist
Levels of Service
We offer three levels of service which we can customise to suit your budget and your needs.
We review your past or draft proposal documents, checking style and quality, advising on changes to improve clarity and professionalism. Light-touch tweaking to get better outcomes.
More indepth review, some writing, style, layout and strategy advice to maximise competitiveness. This option is great for proposals where you expect buyer resistance or competition to be very strong.
Thorough advice and support to maximise chance of winning the most profitable contracts. Likely to include: competitor research & analysis, strategic positioning, professional graphics, etc. Strongly advised on Must-Win proposals.
Writing technical contract proposals since 1980