- Our tender writing specialists can give you confidence that all your non-price attributes documents look great, read well, avoid mistakes, and pack strong competitive punch.
- Non price attributes
- Preparing professional non-price attributes response documents
- Checking and upgrading bid document style and content
- Bid planning for an important contract
- Maximising bid competitiveness
- Avoiding any compromise on quality
- Avoiding all errors and omissions
- Avoiding a struggle to look professional
- Meeting bid deadlines without rush
"By far the most important sales promotion tool is the contract tender bid document. A lost contract bid is a shocking waste." - Tom Evison, Tendering Specialist
Levels of service
Our tender writing specialists support your sales team with three levels of problem-solving service.
Email us a past bid document or a new draft. We will quickly evaluate its style and quality, and send you advice on how to improve appearance and competitiveness.
Email us an RFT or RFP for a new contract. We will quickly work with you to write and lay out a bid/proposal document that looks professional and reads really well.
We will quickly work with you to plan, write, edit and illustrate a tender bid or proposal document for a Must-Win contract to maximise your chances of success.
Tender writing specialists since 1980